Aerolite 2014 Free Mobile App - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #1

Florida
Aerolite 2014 Free Mobile App

I am building up my App portfolio, and since we just purchased an Aerolite 282DBHS I took some time to create a mobile app featuring the 2014 Aerolite lineup. It is free for iOS and Android and can be found here, or by searching the respective app stores.

There are still some formatting bugs in the code, especially for the mid-sized devices (looking at you Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3). Please check it out and let me know what you think. This was a really fun project to build, but not quite as much fun as taking the travel trailer out! We are loving the Aerolite!

Svari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #2

Delaware
I just installed the app and am checking it out although every time I look at Aerolite's website I just get more frustrated and what they are including now vs. when I pickup up my 2014 282DBHS last August.

I have seen the new full fiberglass cap in person and the one I saw has big nasty globs of silicone at the ends of the LED stripes so it doesn't seem like there has been any improvement in fit and finish.

Good luck with the App and the trailer!

2014 Aerolite 282DBHS

myaeroliterv.com
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #3

Florida
Thanks prm99v6! I am very impressed and motivated by the mods you have completed. Our trailer did not come with a battery disconnect (I see that they do now), and your battery array is amazing. All we have done is LED all the lights and have a slide topper installed. I do absolutely love the trailer, but now that I have had time to relax in it, the fit and finish blemishes really start to stand out. Still no real issues so we are happy and ready to do some more camping.
Svari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aerolite, android, app, ios, mobile