Model review - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2018, 06:30 PM   #1

South Dakota
Model review

I'm seriously considering purchasing a 2018 Denali 2901RL. I've been unable to find any reviews. I would love to hear from someone who owns one.

Alpeirce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:35 PM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpeirce View Post
I'm seriously considering purchasing a 2018 Denali 2901RL. I've been unable to find any reviews. I would love to hear from someone who owns one.
Welcome to the forum. From the looks of things, the unit has been discontinued (as all of the Denali models) by the mfr. I have a Denali but it's a different model but have had (and am having) some floor issues in the bedroom that seem to be related to the product used to make the floors.

By the looks of things, that model seems to weigh alot and has a pretty large tongue weight (almost 20%). Consider this for your tow vehicle. Good luck!

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:56 PM   #3

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpeirce View Post
I. Do believe the Denali models have been discontinued. I also have a Denali 2016 model RLkl365, only problems I have is some inside molding is coming loose. Other than that no major problems.
andy431 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 denali 2901rl, denali lights, reviews