Love the Infinity - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #1

Florida
Love the Infinity

Hi everybody, my name is Drew. I recently purchased a new 2012 Dutchman Infinity 3750FL. We traded in a 2000 Bounder 39Z. I cannot believe how much more room there is. We have made a couple of short weekend trips and one 2 week trip and I can’t believe I didn’t go to a fifth wheel sooner. We are heading to Orlando’s Turkey Lake the weekend of the March 15th. This is a phenomenal campground if you want to visit Universal Studios. After that trip we will be dropping her off at a service center to take care of the short list of issues while it is still under the first year warranty. I will keep my fingers crossed that I don’t have problems with the service center or Dutchman over the list. If anybody knows somebody in South Florida that has a relationship with Dutchman and does their service work, please let me know. I am in the Fort Lauderdale area. Otherwise, I have to head to Fort Myers.

Allphilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #2

California
This is a Dutchmen "contacts" thread on the forum...

http://www.dutchmenowners.org/forums...tacts-379.html

If you contact Dutchmen directly, I'm sure they can tell you who will do warranty work on their RV's in your area.

on your new rig and welcome to the forum!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #3

Michigan
Hey Allphilly. How is your Infinity working out for you? And mor importantly how is the air conditioner working? I am trying to figrue out why I dont get much air from the discharge vents in the galley and living room area and I think I found out why. It appears the round vents are air intake vents the way my ducts are run anyway. Any questions, holler.
GOLDENYEARS is offline   Reply With Quote