hello from NC - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2016, 01:27 PM   #11

North Carolina
been thinking about it all weekend... really hoping to get them to go for the no white option. don't need them to spend more time on it, so much as just leave a step out...

your unit have any problems ? has is held up well ?

_ coming from a cyclone with dealm, "3" fireplaces (AND this one thats in it now is bad,) electrical trouble, and so on. ( and on, and on).

hopkins44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:37 AM   #12

Illinois
Don't want to hex myself, but we've had very few issues. In 9 months, we went in for warranty work (fit and finish things mainly) one time. My television in the living room is acting up, as was the remote for the slides, but warranty has approved a replacement. All in all, considering everything negative that gets posted here, we're very happy. We are currently wintering in our unit in Florida and with daily use, you'd expect more issues. Based on my experience only, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Voltage. FYI, they did a very nice job on the paint. My burgundy and black, along with the spotless black F-350 dually get compliments almost daily. Hoping your unit works out as well.
Rusty

2017 Key West 219 FS Boat w/Yamaha 250 SHO
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:28 PM   #13

North Carolina
that really helps.. thank you for that info
hopkins44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:06 PM   #14

Nevada
hopkins44, welcome, just for info, Rusty truck and Toy Hauler are one of the best looking, I have seen….As to RV's in General, I have had 3 Truck Campers, Trailers, 5th wheels, and 2 Toy Haulers, Most of them have been great, I do my own work and have rebuild 2 Truck Campers, one I still use in the winter, I have only had one real bad Toy Hauler and it was a Fuzion, to many thing to repair, so I sold it….You have been around, so you will know most or all the working of your new one….Like everyone stated above, do a full PDI, I let them show me everything, then I try everything myself….Take your time, and make sure they repair everything before you drive off the lot, My Voltage had a couple things go bad during the first year and my Dealer in Calif. is very good, so it took 6 months to get it back in for repairs…I had one Jack start leaking and some side moulding start coming off from the heat, so easy to repair, once I got it in, it was done in 2 weeks, so try to get them to fix everything before leaving….Good Luck and Happy Camper, I love my Voltage and my Lance Truck Camper

RVNevada is offline   Reply With Quote