Greetings from Virginia - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #1

Virginia
Greetings from Virginia

Virginia owner here. Picked up a 2019 coachman 202rd at a show.

1st-tt2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:35 PM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-tt2018 View Post
Virginia owner here. Picked up a 2019 coachman 202rd at a show.
Congrats!!! WE LOVE PICTURES... Post some when you can.

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #3

Virginia
Pics

24'11"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trip 3.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	5154  
Old 11-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #4

Oregon
Welcome to the forum! Nice set up you have there
Enjoy the journey
Charley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:06 PM   #5

Illinois
I have a Coleman 274BH. Have had it three years now, have not had a single issue with it. Enjoy! They are pretty good trailers for what they are priced at. I have seen trailers twice their cost that were not any better, and had poor track records too.
acdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:35 PM   #6

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdii View Post
I have a Coleman 274BH. Have had it three years now, have not had a single issue with it. Enjoy! They are pretty good trailers for what they are priced at. I have seen trailers twice their cost that were not any better, and had poor track records too.
So far...well water heater board went the first trip, second trip the furnace went, and then mice. But now it is all good. Just have to change the pull out service inlet and change it to a plug in style and we should be good!
Old 11-25-2018, 12:42 AM   #7

Alabama
Welcome!. We have a Coleman 263bh. Water heater board went out first trip as well, but smoirh sailing after that. Enjoy.
Bryon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:43 AM   #8

Indiana
Congratulations. Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new here myself. The people here are very friendly and share a wealth of knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask any question or share your adventures.
Viper67z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #9

Oklahoma
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper67z View Post
Congratulations. Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new here myself. The people here are very friendly and share a wealth of knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask any question or share your adventures.
What Viper Said.... I've been here for three years now, (How time flies) and these people have been fantastic and helped me keep my sanity when dealing with my dealer and the factory.
Red Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:35 AM   #10

Florida
Welcome from N/W Fl panhandle. Congrats on the new Coleman, We have a 2016 CTS 16 FB that we bought new, we love it. I have done a lot of mods to "make it my own" one thing, check your windows, mine had weep holes in the top and the bottom of the frame and no plugs on the top, I pointed this out to the service dept. ( who said they learned something and would check all the other units on the lot) and they ordered enough. plugs for the windows, which I siliconed and installed myself.
The reason for top and bottom weep holes is so the window can be used in either direction, but without the holes on the top being sealed in a heavy rain water can /will run into the hole and run down the window.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:29 PM   #11

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineoaks View Post
Welcome from N/W Fl panhandle. Congrats on the new Coleman, We have a 2016 CTS 16 FB that we bought new, we love it. I have done a lot of mods to "make it my own" one thing, check your windows, mine had weep holes in the top and the bottom of the frame and no plugs on the top, I pointed this out to the service dept. ( who said they learned something and would check all the other units on the lot) and they ordered enough. plugs for the windows, which I siliconed and installed myself.
The reason for top and bottom weep holes is so the window can be used in either direction, but without the holes on the top being sealed in a heavy rain water can /will run into the hole and run down the window.
Thanks for the info. I will have to double check it. I thought when i looked at the windows they were all siliconed...will be worth a double check.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #12
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-tt2018 View Post
Thanks for the info. I will have to double check it. I thought when i looked at the windows they were all siliconed...will be worth a double check.
I would avoid sillycone for a variety of reasons. My preference when sealing up the RV is Geocel Pro RV sealant.

Aaron
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #13

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
I would avoid sillycone for a variety of reasons. My preference when sealing up the RV is Geocel Pro RV sealant.

Aaron
Thanks for the correction....it was sealed with the factory goop...i haven't had to touch it yet. ��
Old 12-05-2018, 11:46 AM   #14

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post

Aaron
they say it doesn't stick to fiberglass???

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote