Aerolite 213RB - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #21

Oklahoma
Don't quit. They have replaced one shower door under warranty. I have my request in, and I told them I want mine done because they have already replaced one and I told them the dealers name that did it. Just so they don't think i'm making stuff up. My claim is still being given the run around, but i'm not quitting.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #22

Texas
I'm monitoring you folks request. I'll likely get in line if yaw succeed in bringing Jericho's walls down. lol

Until then, I just want to thank the fella that suggested straddling the toilet before opening the shower door. THAT works perfect!!!!

Yea, I know, I don't have to do things like that in my house with a slab. But I can do this with a smile considering the size of that shower in a tiny-house on wheels.

I flew Southwest yesterday and the $50 million jet had a much smaller bathroom.

snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 03:24 PM   #23

Oklahoma
Just received claim denial for shower door. Dutchmen said it was built as designed. Trying to get my dealer to contact Wyo's dealer to find out how to get this done. Also had a claim approved to have awning replaced because it wouldn't close all the way in the front. Was catching wind during travel. Dangerous.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:31 PM   #24

Oklahoma
Update for those with shower door issues. I talked to the warranty dept. at camping world. They have replaced shower doors for their customers, WITHOUT warranty approval as a courtesy. As it turns out, Dutchmen has not authorized a single shower door replacement. Guess I'll just have to moon the campground till I upgrade to a different manufacturer.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:43 PM   #25

Georgia
Dang, we are 2 months into our 213RBSL, we love it with the entry/exit of the shower. 1st trip, no full hook up so we didn't use the shower, we knew it would be a challenge..... last weekend BOOM. I figured out that straddling the toilet is only option at this point. Will try to flip the door, thanks for the idea and am bummed out the Dutchman won't assist. Definitely a poor design!!

2016 Aerolite 213RBSL
2013 F150 3.5 Ecoboost Tow Package
gjwinner850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:31 PM   #26

Texas
I'm not counting (cuz that'd be weird) but I am sure I'm close to 100 showers now. I'm over the door thing.

Just got used to the method and don't even think about it now.
I suppose if I reversed it, THEN I'd likely appreciate it.

I'm most impressed with the fact that the bathroom, as a whole, is fantastic for such a light and little TT. The storage is simply outstanding! And the lighting is awesome too.

2003 Ram 2500 Cummins (can't kill this beast)
snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote