2014 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 3010BHds - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #1

Arizona
2014 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 3010BHds

We are picking up our new camper Fri. Is there anything I should be aware of with buying a brand new camper? We have only bought used and have worked our way up to this one. I am nervous and excited. Just concerned with buying a new camper and all the potential problems that arise with a new camper. Any advice is welcome!

azmegan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmegan1979 View Post
We are picking up our new camper Fri. Is there anything I should be aware of with buying a brand new camper? We have only bought used and have worked our way up to this one. I am nervous and excited. Just concerned with buying a new camper and all the potential problems that arise with a new camper. Any advice is welcome!
Make sure you do a THOROUGH PDI prior to signing the paperwork. If you have a question about anything, make sure you get it answered.

Good Luck and have fun!

Aaron

wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #3

Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
Make sure you do a THOROUGH PDI prior to signing the paperwork. If you have a question about anything, make sure you get it answered.

Good Luck and have fun!

Aaron
Thanks, I hope we can catch everything...
azmegan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #4

Texas
Welcome, congraulations on the new Aspen Trail. we have had ours for year now and are still very happy with it. expect minor issues and u want be disappointed.The Aspen Trail has great features for the money. Enjoy and have fun !!
rbordner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #5

Montana
Our Aspen Trail came with a spare tire that was not the same diameter as the other 4 wheels. They warranteed it. Other than that, expect to identify a lot of (hopefully) little things along way like poorly mounted trim and window treatments, missing screws, etc., which seem to be par for the course for any brand of camper.